uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Building the eclipse update site
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:54:59 GMT
Thilo Goetz wrote:
> All,
>
> I was trying to follow up on Burn's comments on
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1326
>
> So I tried to build the eclipse update site to
> be able to (easily) install our eclipse plugins.
> I tried to follow the instructions on our web
> site, but I was unable to find the feature jars
> I'm supposed to copy.  Where are those supposed
> to end up at?  Thanks.
>
> --Thilo

After some trial and error, I figured this out on
my own.  The instructions are slightly wrong, as
the feature jars do not need to be copied, they
are actually generated during the ant build.  What
also threw me was that the ant build was complaining
I should be setting up and using a *maven* profile
with an eclipse.home property set.  I tried that,
and it didn't do anything for me, while simply
defining an ant property worked fine.  So I'll be
fixing those instructions.

--Thilo