uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building the eclipse update site
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 07:14:03 GMT
Hello
> Despite all this, I'm able to run our plugins from
> eclipse.  Everything seems to be working normally.
> I get a small number of plugin-not-found warings at
> startup, and continuous JDOM warnings throughout,
> but that doesn't seem to affect functionality.

Everytime I try to run the Cas Editor from eclipse
it needs a bit hacking.

The uimaj-ep-runtime plugin is not really recognized,
only when I copy it over into the eclipse plugin folder.

The Cas Editor cannot load its classes. The default Bundle-ClassPath is
./ and thats fine when the plugin is packaged, but its not
fine for the eclipse set up where the classes live in target/classes.
When I try to have both paths on the Bundle-ClassPath the felix
plugin complains and fails.

Jörn