uima-dev mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we update the version of Tika in the TikaAnnotator to 0.4
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:59:54 GMT
Hi guys,

> One final issue:  The README for the TikaAnnotator says ...
>
>    COMPILATION
>
>    You can use the ANT script to compile the sources.
>
> But there is no ant script in the TikaAnnotator project.  A check of the
> history shows it wasn't included in the initial Jira UIMA-1095 patch,
> from Julien Nioche

Actually my initial patch from 2008-09-22 01:33 AM *did* have an ANT script.
I am not a Maven user so I assume that the ANT script has been replaced with
a pom.xml by joern when he made the changes to the code in January.

I suppose that the comment about ANT in the readme can now be removed.

> Julien - can you take a look at this issue, and also see if everything
> is OK for version 0.4?

Won't have time to look into this in the short term but can try at some
point next week. Maybe someone with more experience of Maven can give it a
try first and see if it compiles OK?

Julien

--
DigitalPebble Ltd