uima-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Lally <ala...@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject Re: ASB.getAllComponentMetaData
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 14:59:24 GMT
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Jörn Kottmann<kottmann@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the correct return type for this method ?
>
> Right now its declared to return a Map<String, ProcessingResourceMetaData>
> as
> documented, but is that correct ?

Yes, that's right.  I took a look at the code and the only thing that
looks suspicious with respect to that is line 274 of ASB_impl:

    mAllComponentMetaDataMap.put(aFlowControllerDeclaration.getKey(),
mFlowControllerContainer.getMetaData());

Where FlowController.getMetaData() has a return type of
ResourceMetaData, not ProcessingResourceMetaData.  But you should just
be able to change that call to:

mFlowControllerContainer.getProcessingResourceMetaData())

 -Adam