uima-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Abdeen Hamed <ahmed.elma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ontology Annotator to the sandbox
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:43:20 GMT
Hi Jörn,
Yes, I just remembered that the documentation was also on the website as
well. Here is also the link to the demo application that we developed for
ASU Embryo Project that used the tool. The tool was pointed to manually
curated ontologies by domain experts in Purble Sea Urchin and annotated the
each MEDLINE abstract with the Concepts, Organizations and People entities.
You will see the terms highlighted when you click on the abstracts provided:
http://enuvis07.fulton.asu.edu:3000/abstracts/
Ahmed