uima-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: doing 2.3.0 RC1 - tomorrow morning?
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:51:42 GMT

Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Marshall Schor wrote:
>> Unless I hear some objections, I would like to tag the first (and
>> hopefully only :-) ) release candidate for 2.3.0 tomorrow morning.
>> Please get any fixes finished up that you would like to get into the
>> release before then, or ask for a short delay if needed...
>> -Marshall
> Would be nice to get some feedback on UIMA-1658
> and UIMA-1659 before we do the rc. These
> are the last to issue I have with our UIMA AS installation
> which are important to get fixed.
OK - I think Jerry was looking at 1657 (which I think you meant instead
of 1659?). 

I wonder, though, if getting fail-over to work (or work better) will be
a bit of a long journey, and whether we should do that in the next release?

I'm hoping we can release more often (presuming we graduate :-) ) so it
won't be so long between releases.

> Jörn

View raw message