uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: doing 2.3.0 RC1 - tomorrow morning?
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:56:13 GMT
Marshall Schor wrote:
> Jörn Kottmann wrote:
>
>> Marshall Schor wrote:
>>
>>> Unless I hear some objections, I would like to tag the first (and
>>> hopefully only :-) ) release candidate for 2.3.0 tomorrow morning.
>>> Please get any fixes finished up that you would like to get into the
>>> release before then, or ask for a short delay if needed...
>>>
>>> -Marshall
>>>

>> Would be nice to get some feedback on UIMA-1658
>> and UIMA-1659 before we do the rc. These
>> are the last to issue I have with our UIMA AS installation
>> which are important to get fixed.
>>
> OK - I think Jerry was looking at 1657 (which I think you meant instead
> of 1659?).

Yes
> I wonder, though, if getting fail-over to work (or work better) will be
> a bit of a long journey, and whether we should do that in the next release?

Maybe Jerry can give me a few hints where I have to look
for the code which is reading from the input queue.
Then I maybe find out whats going wrong in the failover
case on the worker node.  I have time for that tomorrow.

On the other side I guess we are doing multiple release candidates
anyway right ?

Jörn