uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject January board report
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:01:40 GMT
Hi,
fot the January 2010 report (today is the deadline) I collected the
following items:
* 2.3.0-RC9 is out for testing and being voted as 2.3.0-incubating * UIMA
and Semantic Search presentation at IKS 2nd workshop (see [[
http://incubator.apache.org/uima/iks09.html|here]]) * new incubating project
Clerezza planning to integrate with UIMA * New committer voted in (Bhavani
Iyer) * Fixed switching between ResourceManagers loaded with different class
loaders * Fixed script classpaths * Fixed UIMA-AS broker connection issues

I got the last three items from our Jira sorting issues by priority.
Any other suggestion is welcome :)
Cheers.
Tommaso