uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject deploying uima-as artifacts to incubator repository
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:43:46 GMT
I ran the deploy goal just now, because these artifacts were not
previously uploaded.  I ran this against my saved RC-9 build directory
(the one that was approved).  To my surprise, it rebuilt the jars - I'm
not sure why... and deployed those.  It may have been related to the
fact that I had switched to Maven 3 for some experimenting, and that was
the Maven in place when I first ran the deploy goal, but that failed
without deploying anything.  But it may have altered something... I then
switched back to Maven 2.2.1 and the deploy proceeded without error.

-Marshall