uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: deploying uima-as artifacts to incubator repository
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 19:31:47 GMT
re-ran the deploy, this time including the source:jar to build the
sources and deploy them.

This caused the jars to be rebuilt, again.

It seems to me that the jars and the source jars are already built -
there's may be something set up incorrectly in our maven poms that's
causing these unnecessary rebuilds...

-Marshall