uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Font error in generating PDF documentation
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:39:48 GMT

This is a known issue - see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1051

> Do you think we should keep it anyway or change it to make it machine
> independent (but I don't how at the moment) or just remove it?
> Cheers.
> Tommaso
>
> P.S.:
> To do AlchemyAPI Annotators documentation PDF I had to remove the above line
> from the fop-config.xml inside tools/fop-versions dir of uima-docbook-tool

This needs to be fixed.  The fix done by removing the line is easy, but
changes the look of the document.  I'm not sure it matters too much at
this point, but it would be nice if someone investigated how to obtain
this font on linux platforms (if it is possible) so it can be used in
running pdf builds there.

-Marshall