uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Font error in generating PDF documentation
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 08:34:14 GMT
Hi all,
doing documentation for AlchemyAPI Annotator I found problems generating the
PDF version of the documentation since inside the uima-docbook-tool a
Windows font is referenced inside the FOP configuration file
(fop-config.xml).

embed-url="file:///c:/WINDOWS/Fonts/palai.TTF"

This doesn't work for non Windows platforms.
What do you think about it?
Do you think we should keep it anyway or change it to make it machine
independent (but I don't how at the moment) or just remove it?
Cheers.
Tommaso

P.S.:
To do AlchemyAPI Annotators documentation PDF I had to remove the above line
from the fop-config.xml inside tools/fop-versions dir of uima-docbook-tool