uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject something to watch out for in m2eclipse, maybe
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:43:48 GMT
I did a (maven) checkout of one of the maven plugins (to see how it
worked) and it failed to build.  I tried building it from the
commandline and it worked fine; a refresh in eclipse on the project
showed no errors.

But when I opened one of the of the source files, there were compile
errors showing in it.

Cause: the maven build generated some sources in target/generated-sources.

Fix: go to those sources and right click -> Build Path -> use as source
folder.

Several of our sandbox projects have generated sources, for things like
XMLBeans.

I've posted a query about this in the m2eclipse users list.

-Marshall