uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: progress in Nexus / Pom updates
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:42:36 GMT
Progress -

To handle the many Jars that need the extra bit in their Notice file(s),
I made a version of the remote-resource "bundle" that includes a
placeholder for additional text following the standard NOTICE boiler plate.

Then I made a version of the parent pom for uimaj (uimaj-ibm-notice)
which uses this extra remote resource, and sets the additional text to
the required boilerplate for those jars which were originally coming
from IBM.

Now, JVinci has the right notice file...

next problems I'm working on for JVinci: The implementation url is
incorrect (it's for the parent-pom), and the project title META-INF
which we used to have, is missing.

-Marshall