uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: purpose of properties scm.branch, scm.module.path, and scmBranchPropertyName
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 15:58:10 GMT
Marshall, as far as I know those properties are related to the Maven
Release/SCM Plugin and used by Maven BuildNumber Plugin.
Moreover it was part of the fix for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1694 , as far as I can remember
it prevented some warnings to come up, but it was a bit hard to debug what
that warning were really meaning so that tags stayed.

Tommaso