uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a few uimaj jars now in SNAPSHOT repo
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 07:20:55 GMT
Hi Marshall,
I was just writing an email about that :) I was reading past (email)
documentation regarding whole building procedure [1] so I wondered if we can
get also other UIMA artifacts (whole uimaj, uima-as and sandbox) to such a
repo and how can we do it (in more detail).

As you said and reading [2] with Hudson we could get this automatically (in
Apache Clerezza we also have this automatic deploy of snapshots) but at the
moment I don't know who can deploy UIMA artifacts to SNAPSHOT and how.

One reason for this is also to permit other Apache projects to "use" UIMA
artifacts without having to specify m2-incubating-repository [3] which is
considered external (and consequently problematic for releasing purpose).

What do you think?
Cheers,
Tommaso

[1] : https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;quick~uima