uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release UIMA build artifact uima-jar-resource-bundle version 2
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 19:54:05 GMT
This vote now has 3 + 1 and no other votes.

Although it hasn't been 72 hours, because release votes can't be vetoed,
and because we've been examining these components carefully already (in
previous votes, etc.), I'm going to go ahead and close this vote, and
release this, so I can do the next artifact, parent-pom-top.

Thanks to all who voted!

I'll post the announcement for wider audiences once we get all the parts
released.

-Marshall