uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Build problems
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:37:15 GMT
 I've fixed the build problems, by changing lots of poms in the uimaj, uima-as,
and sandbox that refer to the 1-SANDBOX version to be the right version for the
trunk - mostly 2-SANDBOX but some 3-SANDBOX and 4-SANDBOX...

I'm rebuilt the base, sandbox, and uima-as, and will update the trunk soon.

-Marshall