uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback requested on build approach and tooling
Date Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:29:50 GMT
I just went through the process of setting up uima build env on my new
Lenovo W500. It was not as straight forward process as I would have liked
but most problems were in the one time setup and related to documentation
(and the fact I was initially using Helios).  Luckily, Marshall was able to
help with all that and made changes to the docs so that for others the setup
may be less painful. Since I've got things working I dont see any problems.
Actually I like the fact that I can now build projects from eclipse directly
instead of going to a cmd line and running mvn to build and install. That's
the biggest benefit for me.