uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Alchemy Annotator cannot find class ... ts.entity.Automobile
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 09:57:13 GMT
AlchemyAPI does not provide span by default but it can easily found and
consequently we can create Annotations.
I think that, beside adding the annotations, maintaing the entity
FeatureStructure is however a good idea, maybe adding an "occurrences"
feature to such "parent" FeatureStructure which bind the parent to its
eventually multiple annotations along the text.
Cheers,
Tommaso