uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Build failure with maven 3 beta 3
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 15:17:45 GMT
 Here's an even easier fix.

Edit your settings.xml file in your .m2 dir, to add the maven 2 repository we
used while incubating to the ones Maven uses when looking for plugins.

The XML stanzas should look something like:

<pluginRepositories>
  <pluginRepository>
    <id>incubating</id>
    <url>http://http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository</url>
  </pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>

Then, Maven will find the 2.3.0-incubating release (I hope).

-Marshall

>>> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
>>> resolution
>>> will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or
>>> updates are forced -> [Help 2]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
>>> switch.
>>> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
>>> please
>>> read the following articles:
>>> [ERROR] [Help 1]
>>> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException