uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Images in the tools docbook
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 22:58:33 GMT
 I see that the cde chapter (which has lots of screen shots) uses a
width="5.7in" etc. kind of param.  I don't recall if I somehow scaled things
first...

I do remember having to do some trial and error experimenting to find some
approach that worked.  If you get stuck, post again, with a pointer to a sample,
and I can have a go at trying to get it to scale properly.

-Marshall