uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Font warnings during docbook build
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 09:25:21 GMT
  Hi,

when building our docbooks on OS X I get a few
font warnings, does that mean that we still have to build
our distribution on windows to make sure the docbooks
look nice ?

Jörn

Here are the warnings:
Oct 11, 2010 11:22:31 AM org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'Symbol,normal,700' not found. Substituting with
'Symbol,normal,400'.
Oct 11, 2010 11:22:31 AM org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'ZapfDingbats,normal,700' not found. Substituting with
'ZapfDingbats,normal,400'.
Oct 11, 2010 11:22:31 AM org.apache.fop.fonts.FontInfo notifyFontReplacement
WARNING: Font 'ZapfDingbats,italic,400' not found. Substituting with
'ZapfDingbats,normal,400'.