uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images in the tools docbook
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:17:10 GMT
  The images are scaled nicely now in both versions, thanks to Marshalls
tip to use the width param instead of the scale param.

I scanned trough the pdf and added width="5.7in" to all images
which didn't fit on the page. Not sure if that is a robust approach
because every second (every right page when printed as a book?) page
is shifted a little to the right. Which means an image on the left page
can be wider than an image on a right page, trough inserting
a new page somewhere left pages might become right pages, or
the content is just shifted down a little.

Should I then add the with param to all images which are potential
to wide for a right page ?

Jörn