uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Images in the tools docbook
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:08:00 GMT
 Hi,

This is something I'm not familiar with.

I ran maven in debug mode on a docbook build to check that the extensions Jar
was included, and found that it appears to be.  This is also evidenced by the
message Failed to load image..., which comes from that jar.

It appears that the relative path for the image files are not being resolved
correctly by this extension.

Googling around, I found in
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ModularDoc.html#XIncludeGraphics
some information which would seem to indicate that the main use of these
references is correct.  I'm guessing, however, that the extensions processor has
a bug in that it doesn't take advantage of the relative base to resolve relative