uima-dev mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Generate docbooks in A4
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 19:28:57 GMT
On 10/11/2010 21:25, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Adding paperType configuration parameter to the docbook
> parent pom inside the configuration section for the pdf
> changes the paper format.
>
> For example:
> <paperType>A4</paperType>
>
> Whats the correct place to set this parameter ?
> Changing the parent docbook pom is a little unhandy,
> because then all the docbooks depending on it
> must be changed to the correct version of the parent
> docbook pom.

I wrote this a few years ago.  I do not know if this still
works, nor do I know why it vanished from the page.

+  <subsection name="Creating A4-size PDF documentation"
id="building.docbooks.a4">
+  <p>If you don't live in the US, you may wish to create your PDF
documentation in a different
+  format, e.g., A4.  To do this, edit the file
+  <code>uima-docbook-tool/properties/default.docbook.properties</code>.
  It contains a line
+  </p>
+  <p>
+  <code>paper.type = Letter</code>
+  </p>
documentation.  Note: if you've previously
+  built the documentation, you need to run <code>ant clean</code>
first, as the build doesn't pick
+  up on this change automatically.
+  </p>
+