uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release build parent poms from top, version 6, plus dependent build artifacts at their next levels
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:28:07 GMT
 I'm preparing branches with the needed changes to test this.

Note that there's a 1 char error in the "replace" argument below, if you're
trying to do this yourself.

In this:

then click on Replace... and use the replace argument $16  (means $1 followed by
a 6 (for top), or $15, or $14, or $13, then press "Preview" and check the
results before proceeding :-) .

replace $16 with $16<

Cheers. -Marshall