uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: starting to try release of uimaj sdk
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:43:52 GMT
Because of issues found, I'm resetting the version of uimaj in trunk back from
2.3.2-SNAPSHOT to 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT, and will respin RC2 shortly.

I'll also redo the build tools, similarly.

I'm not sure what the best "process" is, but I don't want to keep incrementing
the version for every release candidate.  Please feel free to suggests better
"process" :-)

-Marshall