uima-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidelines for a mutual contribution
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:28:35 GMT
Thilo, we would like to submit a language model which was trained on a
French Treebank corpus for the tagger addon. We do not own the
treebank corpus we used. We are in discussion with her owner to know
if we still respect the treebank License by distributing a model built
on it under the Apache License.
We though that an alternative way to distribute the model we trained
could be to jointly submit the model with the owner of the treebank.

Marshal, I will consult all the links you mention and come back if necessary

Thanks

--
Nicolas.Hernandez@univ-nantes.fr