uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Next release candidate
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:38:44 GMT
After receiving word from Jörn that his last fix for the CAS Editor was done and
tested, I was about to put together a new release candidate, which a "Major"
issue appeared (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1965).  I'm holding
up on creating the next release candidate until we understand a bit more how
long this might take to get fixed.

-Marshall