uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Next release candidate
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 22:17:22 GMT
Found a problem - the eclipse update site won't build.  Traced (after a series
of detours) to the fact that the uimaj-eclipse-feature-runtime somehow had an
"svn ignore" on the src dir, so that the source for the feature.xml never got
checked into svn.  It built fine for me of course, since it's in my working
copy.  The trial builds worked, too.  But the release:perform build couldn't
find that src file to "filter" to the right places, and it didn't consider that
a fatal error - there's probably something I could configure to call that a
fatal error...

In any case, the fix is to add the src dir to SVN.

I'll have to roll back the release versions from 2.3.2-SNAPSHOT to
2.3.1-SNAPSHOT... so you'll see that in the commit log.

-Marshall