uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache UIMA Java SDK 2.3.1
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:25:41 GMT
The vote passes, with 4 binding +1's and no other votes.

+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Marshall Schor
+1 Tommaso Teofili
+1 Tong Fin

Thanks to everyone who voted and tested this release!

I'll prepare an announcement, update the web site, post the release artifacts,
and update Jira versions to indicate the release.

-Marshall