uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release candidate
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:48:34 GMT
For example in DocumentAnalayzer most of messages are builded like that.

At the moment I found such string concatenation in:
uimaj-cpe: CheckPointConfig, CheckPoint
uimaj-tools: CpmPanel, AnnotationViewerDialog, DocumentAnalyzer,
AnnotationViewerMain
uimaj-ep-configurator: TypeSection, MultiPageEditor
jVinci: ServiceRegistry

if you agree, I'm going to fix them,
Tommaso