uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release candidate
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 09:24:16 GMT
Well, I agree with you that I don't want too complicated over optimized code
where it's not needed but I partially disagree since .."abc" + "def"... is
both slower and uglier and replacing it with ...new
StringBuilder("abc").append("def")... doesn't seem to me to make it so
complicated.
Most part of UIMA code looks good but I think it would be also good to spend
a few cycles, from time to time, to make it look nicer, that usually
bringing to more extensible and readable code.
My 2 cents,
Tommaso