uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next release candidate
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 08:04:33 GMT
it looks good to me, only I'm doing some code review to check out if we can
make it cleaner/faster somewhere.
For example I'm seeing there are string concatenations based on "something"
+ "else" whereas we could improve performance using StringBuilder (or
StringBuffer if text is to be accessed by multiple threads).
Tommaso