uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few questions re: differences in uima-as 2.3.1-rc1 bin and 2.3.0 (merged)
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:59:45 GMT
Marshall, regarding 2a) there is nothing for uima-as user to do unless
he/she want authentication turned on. I've ran uima-as example code ok with
the default configuration. Setting up security is documented in AMQ here:
http://activemq.apache.org/security.html. Not sure what else can we say. I
know that file is being accessed by AMQ, since it complains if the file is
removed. We just provide a default configuration that works with no changes
needed. I have not tested AMQ authorization and authentication mechanism.

- Jerry C