uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA AS Service PID log message
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 14:50:50 GMT
Hi,

when starting a UIMA AS service something like this is
logged:

+------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Starting UIMA AS Service - PID:21332

During testing I have to stop that service, change something,
restart. Usually that cycle is repeated a few times.

It would be just handy if PID:21332 could be logged as PID: 21332. That is
the same but with a space between the colon and the pid.

With a space in between the pid can quickly be selected in a terminal with
double clicking it instead of selecting the area with the mouse.

If no one minds I would like to insert a space.

Jörn