uima-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: Information request about UIMA type
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:52:20 GMT
Hello,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but there is the
TextMarker system developed by us:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/textmarker/

However, disjunctions with additional feature conditions aren't
supported. Using a helper-type your exemplary expression could look
something like this in the TextMarker language:

DECLARE Vehicle;
Car{FEATURE("color", "blue") -> MARK(Vehicle)};
Bus{FEATURE("seat_num", 30) -> MARK(Vehicle)};
Vehicle*{-> MARK(Traffic)};

Peter