uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hudson CI build for UIMA-SDK not quite working - how to debug?
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:49:19 GMT
We have to ask for help on the builds mailing list.
You should also request an account for hudson Marshall,
I believe you have to open an INFRA issue in Jira for that.

Jörn

On 2/22/11 8:29 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Although it says "success" , in reviewing the console output I see it is failing
> to acquire the Docbook "database" of links for cross referencing between books.
>
> This shows up in the console as lines that look like:
>
> [INFO] --- docbkx-maven-plugin:2.0.11:generate-html (html) @ uima-docbook-overview-and-setup
---
> [INFO] Processing input file: overview_and_setup.xml
> Recoverable error
> Failure reading file://export/home/hudson/.m2/repository/org/apache/uima/uima-docbook-olink/1-SNAPSHOT/docbook-olink/htmlsingle/site.xml:
export
> Recoverable error
>
> The docbook build gets a specific zip file that has this in it, and unpacks it into the
local ".m2" repo at the designated spot.

> The error message is saying this file isn't there.
>
> The console log shows the containing zip file isn't being unpacked because it's already
unpacked.

> The path to the repo seems right, because other console lines say that installs into
the repo are going into

> "/export/home/hudson/.m2/repository/org/apache/uima/ ..."
>
> So, it seems everything is working as expected, except part of the messages say the zip
is already unzipped, and another part of the console log is saying file is missing.

> To debug further, is it possible to see the files in /export/home/hudson/.m2/repository/org/apache/uima/...
?  or is this repository deleted before every build run?