uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: March board report due in a couple of weeks
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 12:38:31 GMT
Sorry Marshall,
I've overlooked the former one.

2011/3/8 Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com>

> 2nd call for input; please submit by Wednesday if possible :-)

> > Maybe we can mention the uima-as release :-)  ?
> >
> > Tommaso and Joern - can you add something about the work you're doing on
> > SolrCas, AlchemyAPI, etc. ?

- Solrcas is a CAS Consumer which maps UIMA FeatureStructures to Solr
fields. So far we've worked on:
  -- switch from JCas to CAS API
  -- improve error handling
  -- handle Solr autocommit parameter
  -- refactor Solrcas specific resources handling
  -- improve code cleanness and design

- AlchemyAPI has been extended with a new annotator which wraps the
sentiment analysis webservice.

As far as I can see, that's it.
Cheers,
Tommaso