uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA applications
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 22:15:58 GMT
Hello,
the first things that come to my mind are the OHNLP Consortium (there are
many different projects and tools) [1][2], U-Compare [3] and the BIO NLP
Component repository [4] (this latter providing tools more than
applications).
Regards,
Tommaso

[1] : https://cabig-kc.nci.nih.gov/Vocab/KC/index.php/OHNLP
[2] : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ohnlp/
[3] : http://research.maveric.org/mig/uima.html
[4] : http://bionlp-uima.sourceforge.net/

p.s.:
nice to see someone else on UIMA lists based in Italy like me :-)