uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse launch support for AEs
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:30:26 GMT
Hi Marshall,
thanks for your review please appreciate that all paths must be project
relative,
the output folder is selected incorrectly by the browse dialog and should
be in your sample  "foldername", and the project must be set to "projname".

Based on your review I suggest the following changes:

-All paths are relative to the workspace root instead of being relative
to the project.
- The input and output folder can also be located anywhere in the file
system.
-  The documentation should say that the output CASes are written in the
xmi format.

I am unsure if we should do the output folder creation.
Do you think that is nice to have even when the browse dialog works
correctly?

Did it work even without uima jars in your project?

Jörn