uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse launch support for AEs
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 12:11:04 GMT
hmmm, not getting any output... it runs, no errors reported in eclipse error log
or in console.  Where would UIMA tracing /logging be expected to go?

It would be nice to be able to have some menu picks on the launcher to control
tracking / logging.

Launching without having the output folder pre-created, gives:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.uima.ep_launcher.AnalysisEngineLaunchConfigurationDelegate.getProgramArguments(AnalysisEngineLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:101)
at org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaLaunchDelegate.launch(JavaLaunchDelegate.java:63)
at
org.apache.uima.ep_launcher.AnalysisEngineLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(AnalysisEngineLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:161)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:853)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:702)
at
org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:923)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1126)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

but nothing is written into that folder if it is there...

-M