uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse launch support for AEs
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:57:40 GMT
One other feature needed to run the example annotators is the ability to set the
"language".  This is because some of the examples make use of the result
specification, and are set to only produce results for "English" language
subjects-of-analysis.  You can see this if you try running the
MeetingDetectorTAE.xml in tutorial/ex4.

-Marshall