uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse launch support for AEs
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:23:46 GMT
On 4/8/11 12:18 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:
> I think so - if you mean, we don't need it for video, sound, etc.
>
> It's needed also for xml input, if you're supporting that.

Currently plain/text files and CAS files are supported as input.
I mean we want this feature only for plain/text input files because if
the input
is a CAS file the language might already be set, and might also differ
from view to view.

There is no support for binary input currently, maybe that should be
added also.
For binary input I believe it would be important to have an option to
set the
mime type.

Jörn