uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Removal of Cas Editor Project support
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:08:01 GMT
+1 if in addition, you popped up a message during the 1 - time migration saying
what was happening, giving the user a just-in-time "education" about the change.

It would probably be good to make this a modal message so the user would need to
push an OK button.  I suppose you could have a cancel option button, too, in
case the user didn't want to do the migration, and wanted to uninstall the 2.3.2
version and go back to the previous one (though, I doubt that path would be
chosen - but then again, perhaps there are more issues we don't realize, yet).

-Marshall