uima-dev mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-2097 and file:// URLs
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:43:39 GMT
Hi Marshall,

the problem is in the following part of Jenkins console output:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Can't find resource 'solrconfig.xml'
> in classpath or
> '/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/UIMA%20Addons/Solrcas/src/test/resources/org/apache/uima/solrcas/conf/'

The String passed to UriUtils.create(string) is:

file:///home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/UIMA
Addons/Solrcas/src/test/resources/org/apache/uima/solrcas/conf

which is converted into:

file:///home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/UIMA%20Addons/Solrcas/src/test/resources/org/apache/uima/solrcas/conf

I think the problem is in using the url.getFile() method while, as you
suggested, using new File(uri).getAbsolutePath() would convert blanks
properly.

Thanks,
Tommaso