uima-dev mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidelines for a mutual contribution
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 15:10:39 GMT
Sounds very interesting, I am actually interested in training
the OpenNLP POS Tagger with this data. I guess we can also use it
to make a Tokenizer and Sentence Detector model.

Would it be possible that the owner of that data grants the right
to distribute models trained on it to the ASF itself?

Jörn