uima-dev mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject slight reorg of uima-website in svn
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:53:03 GMT
I had to check out the uima-website to do some updating, and it took a very long
time, because SVN is storing old versions of javadocs etc. from previous releases.

It was done this way, previously, because that was how things were made
available to our website (e.g., when our documentation html page links to the
javadocs).  But we now have a better method for doing this, which bypasses the
need to put "generated" stuff into SVN, like this (see
http://uima.apache.org/release.html#Releasing ).

So I propose deleting from svn ( yes, I know you can't really delete from SVN,
but this would have the desired effect of hiding the stuff, so it wouldn't slow
checkouts) the older versions of javadocs not linked anymore from our website.

Any comments?

-Marshall