uima-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Buckley <cnbuck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release plans for 2.3.2 ?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:18:19 GMT
Hi,

What is the best way for me to get involved with the project? I am a
software architect and I have been focused on open source java technologies
for the past 12 years.  This project has me very excited thinking about the
future of computing and I want to contribute to project however I can (I'd
love to take on some development tasks).

thanks!

Chris Buckley
www.puresrc.com